London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

SLOW DAY



On my lunch hour today, I purchased some loose tobacco and rolling papers, so that Glen can teach me how to roll cigarettes. I have no idea why this is important, but it feels like a skill I should have. I suppose I'd have greater incentive to learn if I actually smoked.



So far, my attempts have been less than stellar.



Glen has told me that I'm competitive. He actually caught me doing something competitive, which is sort of funny, because for the most part I'm not, but there are a few areas in which I am, and I thought it was fairly well-hidden.



I am *so* not sly.



Come to think of it, I think I get competitive when I'm angry.



Glen said, "It's not that big a deal. Everyone's competitive who's used to winning."



Talk about backhanded compliments.



I don't really have anything to say today. Was just taking a short break from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home