London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

EXHAUSTED



I am exhausted. And I'm going to only get 5 hours of sleep tonight, max. The thought of this is almost making me panic.



Last night, I went out with Sarah, et al, to discuss what's going on tonight. We agreed to meet near Fulham Broadway--not knowing that there was a Chelsea football game going on in the stadium right next to the tube station. Took us forever to get there, and there were thousands of people everywhere.



Afterwards, Reza drove me to a tube station that was further away, thinking I couldn't possibly get into the tube station with so many disappointed Chelsea fans also trying to wend their ways home.



Reza's new favorite hobby is what he calls "winding me up," and when driving, this evidently means that he must do so in such a way that I scream and grab things. (I honestly thought he was going to hit that car. And I am not easily frightened.)



Well, clearly tonight some rich man will hand me a check for millions of dollars and tell me not to come to work tomorrow. Really, I'm just being silly about all of this.



Happy Turkey Day, everyone. For what we are about to bomb, may God make us truly thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home