London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Oh, one other thing.

Last year, I mentioned that I had planted all of these seeds in seed trays, and then the rain washed off the labels, so I had planted a bunch of stuff in the front garden and didn't know what it was.

Well, turns out that some of it was FOXGLOVES. So I have highly poisonous flowers planted along my front sidewalk. If anyone dies, I am so going to get busted.

Also, that's the sunniest area in all of my little garden plots, and foxgloves are shade-loving.

Oh, well.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger michael said…

    pictures! i want pictures of the posh garden!

    can't wait to come visit and be the ugly american you're forced to drag around, embarrasing you with my loud mouth and bad grammar!

    wheeeee!

    xxm

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger michael said…

    (not to mention my bad spelling!)

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Simone said…

    Hee! Oh, MY garden isn't posh yet. It's at that stage right between spring and summer, where stuff hasn't filled in yet. Also, I've been on a rescue mission, because the people who lived here before me didn't do anything in the garden--so I've been dividing lilies and daffodils, so there's this "infirmary" area full of pots of dug-up bulbs that are just waiting for the foliage to die down so that I can decide what to do with them. It's pretty dreadful, but I'll take some photos of stuff that IS working as soon as I charge up my camera battery. Oh, and figure out how to post photos!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home