London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Monday, July 11, 2005

YOUR PERSONAL FREEDOMS, DISAPPEARING IN FIVE...FOUR...THREE

The minute I heard about the terror bombings (or maybe a few minutes later, whatEVer), I thought:

1. Gee, I wonder what personal freedom they're going to use this as an excuse to revoke, and

2. How coincidental that this happend just when Bush is trying to justify renewing some of the more outrageous items of the Patriot Act?

So I was not terribly surprised when I saw this on the BBC:

All your email are belong to us

So I have this great new idea.

You know how everyone says that the CIA has a list of "watch words" that alert them to phone messages, emails, text messages, etc., that should alert them to pay attention? And you know how the terrorists use code words for all of those things so that they don't get caught?

I think the rest of us should START using those words as code words for ordinary household objects and common phrases, just so that our phone and email conversations drive the CIA and their ilk crazy.

Like instead of "good morning," we say, "bomb bomb Al Qaeda."

We get enough people doing this, and they'll go nuts trying to keep track of it all.

Come on, who's with me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home