London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Monday, May 16, 2005

THINGS. ALSO, STUFF.

I went to the Wembley Market this weekend. The Wembley Market is, basically, the biggest collection of tat in Christendom.

My favorite quote of the day was when I heard a mother yell at her child, "Stroppy kids DON'T GET NICE THINGS!"

Also, I had picked up a shovel with which to do some gardening work, and as I was leaving the market, a Jamaican man working at one of the booths shouted after me, "Hey, where you goin' chubbo that, baby?"

It was great.

My eyes are spinning at the moment, because I just downloaded some image software that makes my head spin. I will write more in a bit when I'm not quite so dizzy.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger michael said…

    tat?

    stroppy?

    what?

    could you provide a glossary, please?

    xm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home