London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Friday, March 19, 2004

IRRATIONAL ANGER



I just had a moment of irrational anger at a coworker. I know it was/is irrational, and yet....



I got the new Bravissimo catalogue, and I brought it in to work to look at on my lunch hour. It was only a matter of time, of course, before two men in my office picked it up to look at it.



One of them, whose wife is an a-cup, said, "these are all rubbish. Anna wouldn't wear any of these."



All right, so in general, I am ticked off at a world in which the only cute bras are made for women who don't even need to wear them. At all. But I think that Bravissimo has done a *great* job of talking bra manufacturers into making relatively cute ones in sizes for women who, you know, actually need them.



So why I'm just furious at this coworker for acting all superior about the fact that HIS GIRLFRIEND HAS NO BREASTS (and would never be caught *dead* in a bra that actually serves a function) is beyond me, but I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home