London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Friday, May 03, 2002

MY PLANS



Well, last night I didn't do much, mainly because I left here at about 7:00, and it took me almost three hours to get home because of broken-down trains. So I don't have much of an update on anything new, other than I suppose telling you what my plans are for the next two days.



I'm about to take off from here and visit a synagogue that was desecrated/vandalized last Saturday, to see if they need any help with the clean-up efforts. I didn't realize that they had volunteers coming by to help until last night, but now that I know I'm going to see if there's anything I can do.



Then tonight I'm going to check out Messianic Jewish Congregation #2 to see if I can find a place to go that doesn't describe all non-Jewish Semitic Peoples as "The Wicked." Wish me luck.



Tomorrow morning I am probably going to watch a football/soccer match. Please don't bug me about this. It looks interesting. Heaven help me.



Then tomorrow night I'm going to be meeting up with Possibly Laurence and then seeing this band, which should be fun.



I seem to recall making plans with someone for Sunday, but I don't remember what they are. I think I'm going to have to start keeping a calendar.



Anyway, that's it. If something terribly exciting happens, I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home