London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Friday, December 06, 2002

THAT MEANS SOMETHING DIFFERENT OVER HERE



I've noticed that my box of tea (PG Tips) has written on the side, "Have a refreshingly PG moment." Clearly that means something entirely different over here than it does back home.



Also, incidentally, I don't think that I've mentioned that there are signs all over the rail stations that say, "Please be discrete when using your mobile phone." I hate it when people use them conglomerately, don't you? So annoying.



And that is all I have to say. My life is so full.



Peter has taken the last two days off of work, because he is ill. He was doing yard work this morning. I have nothing further to contribute.



The sun is about to set, I think, which means we are entering the last day of Hanukkah.



Yes, yes, it's all too thrilling, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home