London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

IMPORTANT NEWS BULLETIN

Tonight I came home to find a dormouse munching happily on the bread I left out for the birds.

I didn't manage to get a photo, because it hopped away the minute it saw me, but then when I got further down the garden, it came out again and continued its tasty bread treat. I will try to get a photo when I can.

It is just about the cutest thing ever. And they are endangered--evidently, it is against the law to disturb its nest, etc.

I'm so excited! Mike is out having a "team meeting" (drinking pints with the rest of the department) so is not aware of this important news.

I hope I can get a photo!

(P.S. I only caught a quick glance, so although it looked like a dormouse, it might turn out to be some kind of field mouse or something. At which point, Mike will tease me mercilessly.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home