London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Thursday, May 23, 2002

HUGH GRANT WORKS FOR THE BBC



Did you know this? I didn't. But I had an interview today for the position of Webmaster, and I swear that one of the people interviewing me was Hugh Grant. He's the head of web operations or something. It was very disconcerting.



I'm not sure if I will get the job or not. The interview went fantastically well, but honestly, there may be people out there with a better matching set of skills, and who don't need a work permit. If I don't get the job, that will be the reason, because in every other aspect, it was a great interview. The interviewers obviously liked me, and I was completely relaxed.



A lot of the lack of nervous originated from the fact that I don't think the job pays well--it's a prestige job, and they know that. So honestly, if I don't get it, I'll just get a job that pays better. Since I won't be upset either way, it works out quite well.



I'll find out in a week. And you'll find out the moment I do. You'll hear the screams from there.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home