London Ho!

Take that any way you wish.

Saturday, March 30, 2002

OTHER RANDOM NEWS



So far, I have had a random stranger spit in my face (I don’t know why), I witnessed (from Matthew’s window) the premiere of the new Britney Spears movie (she showed up late and rushed inside, causing everyone to boo), and I was followed from the Tube Station by a guy who noticed that I was American and kept saying, “Stop! Stop! I want to learn about your country!”



It appears that my life will be just as weird over here as it was back in the US.



All right, that’s it for now. It’s my birthday, Matthew’s going to take me to some kind of “Posh Restaurant” tonight, and I really need to give him back his new toy. He just had ADSL installed at his house. He’s been sweet and let me use this. Well, honestly, he was asleep until about a half-hour ago, and I did go and get him a newspaper and make him tea, so I’m not completely selfish.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home